It's been a rough week and today was a rough day but it's good to think about the positives so I'm taking on the challenge. Thanks Wendy!
- Enzo and Avi played beautifully today even though they were totally exhausted for the 4 hours we watched Avi and little sis Via
- Via drank from a bottle happily even though bottles are the bane of her existence. This meant that I didn't have to pill up all 3 kids in the car and drive her to her mommy who was taking a test
- two wonderful undergraduate students came over and made posters with Enzo and Avi to take to the May 1st worker's march
- After thinking things over and talking to a rally organizer I feel more confident in my skills to be able to organize families to march on May 1st
- I am SO EXCITED for May 1st!
- I found 2 really cute shirts and an awesome black gap shorts in the free bin
- I had two teenage girls tell me "like, oh my gosh you are like, the coolest ever" today at church after doing a primary activity about Brazil and giving each kid a coconut ring
- I was so happy to get rid of all the coconut rings I've been lugging around
- Enzo feel asleep super fast tonight (he didn't take a nap so don't think I'm that lucky)
- After bugging this guy who lives at family student housing for cooking tips (he's a cook) for the last couple months we finally had dinner with him and it was literally a FEAST. This was by far the highlight of my day and I'm not just saying that because this blog is dedicated to food, it literally rocked my world and my stomach today. Photos coming soon!