Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti
- 1/2 packet of your favorite spaghetti
- 8 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10-15 medium sized frozen shrimp
- 1 tablespoon leeks (optional)
- fresh Romano cheese (optional)
- Cook the spaghetti until it is al dente and drain immediately (while it cooks you can prepare the shrimp)
- while the spaghetti is cooking finely chop the garlic
- Add the olive oil to a hot skillet
- let the oil warm up for about 45 seconds. Make sure the oil doesn't burn
- Add the frozen shrimp to the skillet and cover the for about 2 minutes
- Add the garlic to the skillet and saute for for 1 minute
- when the spaghetti is ready add to the skillet and saute for an additional 2 minutes stirring constantly so that the pasta doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- garnish with leeks and Romano cheese
Next time I'm going for these!