If you happen to have fresh passion fruit where you live than here is how you make concentrate.
- Rinse 4 medium sized passion fruits and cut in half
- Put all the pulp in one container
- blend the pulp with 1/4 cup water for 20 seconds
- Strain the mixture to remove the seeds from the liguid and measure 3/4 cup for the mousse recipe
Lilikoi (Passion Fruit) Mousse
- 3/4 cup passion fruit concentrate
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Make passion fruit concentrate.
- With an electric mixer whip the heavy cream on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add the can of sweetened condensed milk and whip on high speed for 30 seconds
- Add the passion fruit concentrate and whip with the heavy cream and sweetened consensed milk mixture on high speed for 1 minute
- Place in individual dessert cups or in a medium serving bowl and refrigerate over night.
- Garnish with passion fruit pulp on top and serve chilled.