Enzo took a 3 hour nap today. It was a pleasant surprise. It gave me enough time to make a nice summer dinner and it only took me an hour (I cook really slow). We had brown rice, lentils with zuccini, salad, fresh squeezed orange juice, and salmon. The salmon only took 5 minutes prep time and 20 minutes baking time and only 3 ingredients.
Salmon with Mayo-Salsa
- 1 pound salmon fillet (fresh NOT frozen)
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Rinse out the salmon under cold water.
- Remove any skin and/or bones
- Cut the salmon into 4 smaller fillets
- Place the fillets on top of an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Drain the salsa. Try to get as much of the water out as possible.
- Mix the drained salsa with the mayonnaise and spoon over the salmon fillets.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove carefully with a spatula and serve warm with fresh lime juice.