I want to share my favorite reads from this week but first I have to tell you that on Friday we drove up to Berkeley to vsit our friends' new baby. He is perfect in all his name-less glory. I think they should name him Aslan, mostly because I'm obsessed with Narnia. If they don't then my next baby will be called Aslan for sure. Christian and I did get to see Narnia in 3D with our friends after eating at burger for dinner then smuggling Cold Stone ice cream into the movie theater for dessert. Date nights are my fave. Christian's waffles are also my fave and he cooked a crazy waffle brunch for 80+ people on Saturday.
He's taking a much needed nap right now.
As a prize I ate my waffle after I successfully unclogged the sink in the bathroom all by my self, and drano, and magic.
Unclogged sinks are also a big favorite
Other favorites include reading your blogs.
Thanks for all the time you put into your beautiful and fun posts.
Here are some posts I really enjoyed this week and why.
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa Ornaments is what I wish my tree was decorated with.
- The potato taco by Matt Bites is exactly what I'm craving right now.
- I think I need to try nutritional yeast. What do you eat it with?
- Free printable Holiday gift tags are my fave.
- If you love red velvet you'll love these red velvet sandwich cookies.
- Christian's Birthday is coming up in just a couple of weeks. I want to give him this card for his birthday, for Christmas, for Saint Patricks day, for Valentine's day, for Easter, and for Halloween too.
- This sweet, spricy + smoky Asian shrimp is what I wish I had for lunch.
- The comments from the BBC Food Blog post about golden turkey made me belly laugh. Why do the British get to be so funny?
- and the comments from the post One Line Bios And Figuring Out Your Blog's Story was so useful. If you're a blogger this is a must read!
- Last but not least I'm glad I don't live in the snow because I could see myself doing this for sure.
What about you?
Were there any posts this week that you loved?