These food animal pictures by Carl Kleiner, the food stylist behind the new Ikea Homemade is Best cookbook, are fantastic I want to print them up and make them into giant posters for the kids' room. Found via the designerpad an equally fantastic new design blog I've been loving these days.
Other colorful food design posts I've spotted this week include...
- The Katie Shelly Picture Cook that would also make wonderful posters.
- 15 Ways to Naturally Colour White Chocolate because white chocolate can be delicious.
- If I had to re-do my wedding it would look exactly like this Fruit + Veggie Wedding. I think I'm going to borrow the idea and do something similar for Enzo's big birthday bash in March.
- Does cake and art go together? I'm feeling kind of inspired to bake an artistic cake.
- The Eskimo Cookbook made me super emotional. The photography is true documentary work.
- The article in the NY times about candy and guilt made me really reconsider my parenting tactics.
- And Tiny Urban Kitchen recreated Boston using food. A big congratulations to Tiny Urban Kitchen for winning the 2010 project food blog.
- Last but not least zoku is the genius of design. If you want a zoku quick pop maker enter the giveaway. Today is the last day.