This Dear Fork card is another one of those prints I would like to frame and put up on the wall. Right along with this one, and this one, and this one, oh and definitely this one just because I think it's funny. I have a serious paper addiction folks. I collect cards. I collect stationary. I have stationary from when I was 3 years old and my grandma used to write me lovely letters on lovely stationary. Good thing I stopped collecting stickers. Remember the scratch 'n' sniff stickers? Man those were the days.
This week I went through all of my paper; scrap booking stuff (so glad that era is over), cards I've made, letters I've received, stationary from Japan, oh and old pictures too. The whole ordeal took me about 7 hours I-kid-you-not! I kept some stuff and threw out a bunch and also gave Enzo's friend, little Juniper, a bag full of paper stuffs for her to enjoy. I want the next generation of little girls to be paper aficionadas like I am.
Now ask me if I've stopped looking at prints online.
Ask me if I don't want to buy that print up top.
I really need to buy that print!
other fun finds from this week include
- HomeFries, a new podcast site that hosts podcasts from 2 of my favorite bloggers, Joy from Joy the Baker and Tsh from Simple Mom. I can't wait for next week when new podcasts come out.
- This blog post, what I learned from almost 2 months almost unplugged is a must read for anyone who takes blogging seriously.
- I want to spend hours on this site reading about food design. I also want to make a pie graph cake that indicates the ingredients of the cake in percentages.
- If I were to garden I would buy these just because of the way it's packaged.
- I loved reading all the tweets from BlogHer Food. I wasn't able to go but I felt like I was there with all the tweets that were pouring into my stream. I'm excited for the long weekend. If I have some extra time I will certainly read over the transcripts from the BlogHer Food sessions.
- And because our sugar free month is almost up I'm letting myself think about desserts a little tiny bit. Mostly I've just been looking at What Katie Ate to get inspired. She really does have the most beautiful food photography doesn't she? Seriously Katie, feed me!
- Last but not least I wanted to share a guest post about wooden spoons and homeschooling I wrote for Live and Enliven. Go check it out and leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
I'd love to read what you've been up to.
Feel free to share links in the comments.
Have a wonderful [3 day] weekend.