- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- preheat oven to 350
- pour the sweetened condensed milk in a blender
- use the empty can of sweetened condensed milk to measure the regular milk. Pour the milk also in the blender
- add the eggs to the blender
- blend on medium for 1 whole minute
- pour the caramel on a bundt pan first and then pour the flan mixure over it
- The flan needs to cook on bain marie
- Christian suggested that I use a cast iron skillet to do the bain marie. genius!
10. turn the heat down to 250 and cook for another 15 minutes. Insert a toothpick, if it comes out clean then it's done.
11. let it cool down before you put in the fridge.
12. leave in the fridge for at least 3 hours then you can turn it outside down and voiala