Me yesterday " what should I make for lunch, what should I make for lunch..?"
Me (again) "FAT, I should have fat for lunch"
I actually had green beans with the rest of my fatty lunch but it wasn't nearly as good as the kielbasa and cheese muffins. Here is my variation of the cheese muffins, adapted from The Pioneer Woman Cooks.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded colby-jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup melted salted butter
- Whisk together dry ingredients, then stir in cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg, milk, and butter together. Pour milk mixture into dry ingredients and stir with a spoon to combine.
- Bake in muffin tins at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.