On Friday a fairy dropped off an ice cream maker in front of my door. Almost a week later I still haven't figured it who it was. If you're the fairy and you're reading this I want you to know that I am very thankful and that I already put it to good use.
You see I happened to have a lot of these lying around.
Literally, they were lying everywhere on top of my counter before I put them in the colander. I then I put them to even better use making this.
Instead of following a recipe I decided to just mix together good ingredients like strawberry, yogurt, lemon, and sweetened condensed milk. You really can't go too wrong with that. In fact I'd say you could even go really right.
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- 1 cup of strawberry puree
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 cups plain yogurt.
- In a food processor puree the strawberries. Once you have about 1 cup of purre add the can of sweetened condensed milk and mix on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the lemon juice and mix until it is incorporated into the mixture.
- Add the yogurt and again mix for 30 seconds.
- Put the mixture in your ice cream maker and follow the directions of the manufacturer.