Most of all, thank you my sweet husband who became a super hero these last couple days taking care of Enzo, the house, and me. Thank you for loving me even when I'm broken and completely irrational. Thank you for the small things you do that makes me smile. Thank you for the comforting hot chocolate you made me last night and the conversations that we have where we can't help but continue to plan for another child.
I wish I could have each and every single one of you over. I wish we could sit and talk and I could pour out my heart to you and sip hot chocolate together. I would thank you for your friendship and tell you that I will be here for you when you need me. Until that happens I'll leave you with this easy hot chocolate recipe. I hope you use it when you need some warm comfort in you life.
Hot Chocolate for the Soul (makes 2 cups)
Keep in mind that this is very THICK more like a HOT chocolate pudding
- 4 tablespoons good quality cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 cups milk
- cinnamon and nutmeg
- Mix cocoa, sugar and corn starch very well.
- Pour milk into a pan and then add the dry ingredients while you whisk.
- Bring to the boil under constant stirring until it has reached the desired density.
- add homemade whip cream on top