(with raspberries on top!)
- 3 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup chilled heavy cream
- melt the chocolate (I like using a double boiler. Some people microwave but I always get it wrong when I microwave)
- Stir in honey and add 1/2 cup heavy cream. Let cool to room temperature
- When the chocolate mixture has cooled, whip remaining cream until it forms a soft peak. Gently fold the cream into the chocolate mixture. Pour the mixture into four dessert glasses, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with raspberried if desired.
The original recipe can be found in this book Food As Foreplay: Recipes for Romance, Love and Lust
a fun little cookbook that is perfect for home date nights.