I devour design blogs just as quickly as I devour food blogs. I absolutely love them and have been wanting to start a food design blog for a long time but managing several blogs is completely unrealistic, I've tried in the past. Besides I think you'll enjoy my design finds so why not share it with you, right?!
I'm bumping back my regular giveaway schedule. From now on weekly giveaways will be on Saturdays and I'll set Fridays aside for a Food Design installment of fascinating things that caught my attention throughout the week. If you're fascinated with design you might want to like my facebook page where from now on instead of just sharing links of my posts (boring) I'll also share links of what I consider to be food design ideas along with my favorite posts from you, my fellow bloggers.
Other lovely finds...
- My kitchen timer broke. I use it more for time outs then for cooking. Enzo has been getting his fair share of time outs and now I'm timer-less. I want this shiny little kitchen timer for me and this fun kitchen timer for disciplining my kids.
- This Terracotta Slow Cooker puts all slow cookers to shame.
- I want Enzo to grow up and make his own cotton candy machine, at home, from scratch just like Seattle Food Geek.
- "I never trusted anyone who didn't like bananas." That's the line I used for months with baby Maria who only now is warming up to bananas. This laser engraved banana she would like. How could she not?
- Cream is beautiful and this article on Saveur makes it even more so.
- I decided that I am definitely one of those freak people who was born missing a particular taste bud because I don't like macaroons. But I know that if I ever walked into Theurel & Thomas I would buy a million. More pictures of the mansion of macaroons found on The designerpad.
- And just because I never pick fruit or vegetables doesn't mean I shouldn't have this Market & Fruit Picking Pack. Actually, I'm wondering if I could get this to fit a certain baby I know who loves carrying around a little something-something to put her treasures inside.
But really tell me the truth, is it just me or is that red dress made out of tomatoes totally hot?