I spy something very useful friends, it's a cardboard high chair easy to assemble and in the end totally recyclable. The Belkiz Feedaway would come in handy for sure as we travel around the West Coast and Utah this Summer. I love the idea of a collapsable high chair that I could just recycle at the end of our trip, don't you?
- Speaking of traveling I think these fruitcases would also get a lot of use. They are definitely adorable.
- I'm still in shock that we're leaving in less than a month. I've been packing like crazy and also planning like crazy. We're having a farewell party and I'm toying with the idea of getting a food truck to cater the event. Today I'm contacting this snow cone truck. I'm simply smitted with it and love that the syrups are all made from natural ingredients.
- If I weren't moving and getting rid of all my stuff I'd do this D.I.Y project in a second.
- I'm buying clothes and shoes for our kids for a year since buying anything in Brazil is double the prize. Do you think these new Vans are cute or too much? I saw these cheeseburger Vans on my Instagram feed and thought they were awesome.
- And to wrap it up I just wanted to leave you with some great photography to admire from this post and this post.
What fun things have you found or blogged about this week.
Feel free to leave a link.