Pineapple Glazed Salmon
- 2 lbs fresh salmon fillet
- ½ cup crushed pineapples
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ tablespoons fresh shredded ginger; pealed
- sunflower sprouts for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut salmon fillet into 4 equal-size pieces, skin side down, and lay fillets side by side in a baking dish.
- Make the glaze by stirring the crushed pineapples, soy sauce, lemon juice, and ginger in a small mixing bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Pour glaze over the fish.
- Bake until fish is opaque but still bright pink in the center for 12-15 minutes.
- Rinse the sunflower sprouts and use for garnish on top of the fish.